Backed Faux Suede w/ Plain Mitered Corners
Made entirely of our backed faux suede. Streamlined mat, finished with a top stitched 2 ½” hemmed border and mitered corners for a simple yet elegant look. Our best seller. Available in all 19 faux suede colors. Includes our standard “LUGGAGE” embroidery in a tone on tone thread color.
Made entirely of our backed faux suede. Streamlined mat, finished with a top stitched 2 ½” hemmed border and mitered corners for simple yet elegant look. Our best seller. Available in all 19 faux suede colors.
Our luggage mats provide a functional and stylish way to welcome your guests onboard your vessel. Made of our backed faux suede, durable diamond quilted cotton, or a combination of the two, these mats are perfect for protecting your bedspreads, coverlets, and furniture from the soils and residues luggage and pets leave behind. Included is our standard tone on tone “LUGGAGE” embroidery stitched right into the center of the mat. A great space saving alternative to the conventional luggage rack. Available in several colors and styles.
- Backed Faux Suede: 100% snag resistant micropoly front, backed with a durable 80% poly, 20% cotton blend. Available in 19 colors (Adobe, Black, Blue, Cafe, Cardinal, Charcoal, Chocolate, Desert, Harvest, Khaki, Mica, Navy, Olive, Oyster, Sand, Skin, Tobacco, White, Willow)
- Quilted Cotton: Double sided diamond quilted cotton. Available in 9 colors (Black, Burgundy, Chocolate, Green, Navy, Parchment, Tan, Red, White)
- Machine washable in cool water, tumble dry low and remove quickly. Do not dry excessively and do not iron.
- Durable construction
- Comes in 3 sizes: Twin (30” x 50”), Queen (32” x 65”), and King (32” x 80”)
- “LUGGAGE” embroidery included in tone on tone thread color.
Our Standard LUGGAGE Embroidery
Stitched right in the center of the mat, our standard “LUGGAGE” embroidery is specifically designed with durability in mind. With a tightly woven diamond embroidery pattern, there is no chance of your guests’ luggage, bags, or pets snagging the stitches. This embroidery lasts as long as the mats themselves and designates to your guests where to lay their luggage. Designed for full functionality.